Advantages of Celery: –
When you surf the internet, there are many healing properties of celery. Many of the Ayurveda doctors have stated the benefits of celery juice and lemon water juice regarding the stomach. Notably, celery is perfect for the digestive system. Consuming celery juice in every morning may increase the power of immunity system in 21 days.
Celery is one of the best anti-oxidants as said in the Vedas. It is also helpful for constipation, acne, reflux, and many more. Celery contains vitamin K, which is good for both the heart and bones. It is also rich in vitamin C, which is best for the immune system.
Celery juice also helps in recovering from the Corona Virus.
Image Source:- Medical Medium
How to make Celery juice Recipe: –
- Make the juice in a blender; you can also make celery juice in a juicer.
- Take the Celery stalks and apples. Wash both of them neatly apples is used for sweeteners.
- Chop the celery so that it will be easy to blend.
- Remove the seeds, If you have any from a bunch of celery.
- Cut the apples into small pieces and mix them with celery.
- Use the high-speed blenders to blend them.
- Blend for at least 30 seconds.
- After blending remove the blended celery and filter it to remove any harder part from the celery remaining.
- Remove the juice from a mason jar.
- Your fresh homemade celery is ready.
- Drink the celery juice under 30 minutes of making as fresh juice is very beneficial.
Making celery juice using nut milk bag: –
Remove the juice into your nut milk bag, squeeze its liquid out. Repeat the procedure so that you won’t waste any of the liquid. This procedure may take some time, but it’s worth doing it as you take 100% out of it.
Some other tips: –
- Use organic celery.
- Wash them even they are organic for other germs to clean.
- Drink the juice as soon as possible don’t drink it by keeping it for more than 24 hours.
- Try to drink it on, empty stomach for better results.
- You can also use other fruits like strawberries or pineapples according to the fruit you love.
- You can also add ginger if you are calorie oriented person.
- Use the ice cubes; If wants to drink chilled juice.
Other benefits of celery: –
- Of course, celery helps you in liver rescue. Celery is beneficial for the one who has a weak immunity system. Consuming celery juice every morning for 30 days will boost the immunity system eventually. As we know, it contains both vitamin C and K, which is good for immunity and the heart.
- It is an excellent anti-oxidant that will also fight the acne on the skin. It also reduces inflammation as it contains the 25 anti-oxidants compound.
- Celery also helps in improving the digestive system.
- It has minerals like Iron, Magnesium, and Sodium, which neutralize the acidic effects of food which is termed alkalizing.
- Controls the blood pressure and also helps to fight cancer.
In this post, we have shared with you the health benefits of celery and also its juice. We have given proper instructions to make the best juice and also how to make the best out of it. Some extra tips are also shared you make your juice according to your will.
Hope you have found how to make celery juice stay healthy and happy. Thanks and stay connected :-).