Information about the nutritional value of a hard-boiled egg
Eggs are rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, and all other types of nutrients. They are a very healthy choice for anyone who is into healthy foods, gym, etc. Eggs are even good for weight loss, if you are on a calorie deficient diet then eggs should be your first choice. So eggs are a universal thing. Of course, It is possible to eat an egg in many different ways. You can eat an egg as hard-boiled, scrambled, poached, etc., and many more.
The question here is what is exactly a hard-boiled egg. So the term hard is used for the egg yolk and egg white consistency. This method is the most common method of eating an egg. To get a perfect hard-boiled egg you need to boil the egg for 12 minutes on a medium flame. The white part of the egg contains protein and the yolk mainly contains all the nutrients. As a matter of fact, an egg contains two parts, the white portion of an egg contains protein, the yolk contains the majority of nutrients.
In many medical cases, doctors also advise egg consumption for medical treatment. The most common question people ask about boiled eggs is how many calories are in hard-boiled eggs. You will find all the answers in this article.
Egg nutrition fact: how many carbs are in a hard-boiled egg?
Given below are the nutrient values in a large egg ( hard-boiled). Eggs typically weigh between 60 and 80 grams.
- The amount of carbs present is 0.6 grams. Also, these values vary if the weight increases or decreases.
- The total fat is 5.3 grams.
- The calorie count is 77.
- The amount of saturated fat is 1.8 grams.
- Eggs contain not only one, but vitamins can also be found in eggs in a variety of forms.
The amount of vitamins present in the egg is as follows:
- Vitamin A – 7%
- Vitamin 5 – 6%
- Vitamin B2 – 16%
- Vitamin B12 – 10%
- The blood cholesterol value is 215 mg
health benefits of hard-boiled egg
From the above health profile of hard-boiled eggs, it is clear that the eggs are rich in protein, and due to all these proteins eggs are rich in amino acids as well. So other than all this egg have many health benefits for example:
1) Although the amount of cholesterol is a bit high in boiled eggs, it still doesn’t cause any heart disease. Of course, Egg consumption does not increase the bad cholesterol level in human blood, it promotes good HDL cholesterol in the body.
2) Ir promotes brain and eye health. The main nutrient for eye health is choline. An egg is a good source of choline which is a vitamin B complex.
3) Boiled eggs promote brain health. It is verified by the doctors that eating eggs daily promotes the retention power of the brain.
4) Net carbs present in the egg is 0.6%. These carbs help prevent the absorption of excess carbs in the body hence good for someone who wants to lose weight. In fact, 2000 calories are the ideal calories to consume in a day for weight loss. Do not forget to add boiled eggs to your diet.