Does Toothpaste Perform To Get Rid Of Pimples?
Pimples are your face’s worst enemies and you cannot just live with them. They are such a nightmare especially when they give you a visit a day before that important event. Whether you are a common person or a celebrity, you can rest assured that pimples won’t be discriminating. They will happily appear on your face when you wake up in the morning. So, what is wrong with a pimple face and why are people, especially ladies more worried about them? Well, they kill the looks that you wear and try to decrease the beauty of your face significantly. It is a hard truth but on your entire face, a small pimple is what will be visible the most. So, if you want to know an easy remedy to get rid of that pimple you own, you are not alone. I will let you know, how with proper use of toothpaste, you can get rid of the pimples on your face and can showcase the ever beautiful face that you have.
How do you get pimples, the cruelest bumps on this earth?
Our body has several extremely tiny pores that release oil and sweat and when a blockage occurs in these pores, pimples or acne pop out. The reason for such a blockage may be dead skin or dust and dirt. Keeping your face clean is important to keep your face fresh and avoid those dirty pimples.
Choosing the right toothpaste and understanding the benefits to conquer the pimple monster?
There are several ways to treat or hide the acne on your face and you may be aware of a few of them. You may cover up your face with makeup to hide the pimples or go for acne spot treatment. But, when it comes to home remedies, toothpaste plays an important role to treat those pimples. One always has toothpaste readily available at home and for this simple reason, it becomes an easy and affordable option to treat pimples. The right toothpaste helps in drying up the pimples when applied in the right way. So, keep in mind the following factors before applying toothpaste on your face and you will be happy with the results.
- Use toothpaste that contains ingredients like methanol and baking soda which help in suppressing the pimples.
- Using simple toothpaste without many other ingredients is advisable for your facial health.
- Do not use flavored toothpaste as it may contain other ingredients which may impact your skin.
- Do not use toothpaste that contains alcohol as it may impact your skin and cause visible breaks on your skin.
- Avoid using gel-based toothpaste as it does not have the same impact as normal toothpaste.
- You can prefer toothpaste with menthol flavor to keep your face cool while applying the paste on your pimples.
You, toothpaste and the steps to follow for an acne-free beautiful face
So, now that you know which toothpaste to go for and understand the benefits, let us understand how to use it as well.
- Wash your face properly with the help of warm water and then wipe off your face with a gentle cloth.
- Ensure not to press the pimple and avoid wiping the pimple area with hard hands.
- Now, gently apply the toothpaste on your face’s pimple area with the help of your middle and index fingers.
- Ensure that you apply it only on the pimple or acne area and not around it. This is because the toothpaste will try to dry your skin and you just need to dry your pimple and not your face.
- Now leave it for around 30 minutes for the toothpaste to take its effect. If you feel inflammation or other sensations, wash it off immediately.
- After 30 minutes, wash your face with warm water and gently wipe the face.
With this remedy, you will notice the difference in the size of your pimple. You can repeat this exercise a couple of times a week but not more than that to avoid damage to your skin.
No, toothpaste is not for that; don’t do that to your face
- Please understand that toothpaste is primarily meant for teeth and that teeth are stronger than the face. However, the ingredients in toothpaste are useful for treating pimples and so we may occasionally use them. But don’t treat it as an all-time replacement of regular pimple treatment creams and acne spot treatment.
- Your skin might be sensitive to some of the ingredients of toothpaste. So, first try it out on a single pimple and if you feel the inflammation, don’t proceed.
- Toothpaste was never meant to be a face pack, so if your thoughts were wandering in that direction, just plain shut them off. Never use toothpaste as a face pack or else you will be left with a drought on your face.
- Do not keep it applied to your pimples for too long as only around 30 to 60 minutes is the prescribed amount of time.
So, toothpaste is there in your bathroom, to take care of your teeth but it can help cure pimples too. But, not every type of toothpaste is suitable for this task and you need to choose the right toothpaste to get the desired results. If you happen to choose the wrong toothpaste, you may be left with a worse condition than before. However, with the right toothpaste, you will see the pimple getting smaller and then wiped off with time. Applying toothpaste to your face in the right way is equally important for pimple treatment. Toothpaste is a temporary solution and a home remedy that can be suitable for minor cases of pimples. But if you are suffering from a high number of pimples or facing this problem quite often then you should consider taking professional help. There are several face creams available in the market, which are made specifically for pimple treatment. You can check with a doctor and start using one of them for the best results.