Master The Skills Of Facial Exercises To Reduce Face Fat And Be Successful
- People pay a lot of attention to their physical appearances, and rightly so since our appearance is the first thing noticed by our fellow human beings.
- We keep on trying hard to stay fit by joining various exercise programs, hitting the gym, running, performing yoga exercises, aerobics, dance and so on.
- By doing so, we look forward to a well-toned body so that we can appear more fit, healthy and desirable to others. While, with these exercises, we do get a fitter body, yet we often forget about making our face fit.
- The fat on our face is not taken care of by the exercises meant for the other parts of the body.
- So, it becomes important for us to pay special attention to our face and work to make it a more toned, better shaped and fresh-looking face.
Like there are exercises available for other parts of the body, there are several facial exercises available to reduce face fat as well. Let us have a look at them-
1. Your lips want to reach higher – Pull them up
- The very first exercise is meant to naturally lift your face and give you a good look.
- In this exercise, you need to pull your lower lip over your upper lip and try to take it closer to the nose.
- You need to keep your head still and be in this position for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Repeating the same step 10 times will be enough for a day’s face lifting exercise.
- Make sure not to stress too much and try to do it as naturally as possible.
2. Get yourself a chewing gum – Or pretend
- One good thing that chewing gums had done was to make your face exercise.
- The chewing gums may not be good for health, but the exercise is definitely good for your face.
- So, it is better to pretend to eat chewing gum rather than actually eating one.
- To do this exercise, close your mouth and move your jaws as if you are eating chewing gum.
- Keep inhaling and exhaling slowly along with this exercise for 2 minutes.
- This exercise will work on your cheekbones and will give you a mind-boggling jawline in due course of time.
3. Show me your fish face – Time for a selfie pout
- Thanks to the selfie cameras that human race invented the pout and this, in turn, got added as a cool face exercise as well.
- In this exercise, you just need to pose for a selfie, of-course with a fish pout shape.
- For this, suck your lips and your cheeks inwards to the maximum extent you can and keep this pose for the duration of a few seconds.
- You can try this many times a day and in the process also click some cool profile picture of yours.
4. Lock that tongue – be speechless for better cheeks
- It is better to be speechless sometimes, especially when it can result in a better face look.
- This exercise works on your jawline and gives your face a fresh look in the long run.
- To perform this exercise, you need to form a small circle with your mouth and push your mouth’s upper wall with your tongue.
- Do this for a few seconds and repeat the exercise 5 to 10 times daily.
- When doing it correctly, you will feel the stress on your jawline and upper portion of the neck.
5. Where is the air – In the mouth?
- Birthdays are another good face exercise days where we blow the balloons and in the process fill up our mouth with air.
- The air from the balloon is not advisable but filling your mouth with fresh air is the key here.
- You need to take in the fresh air in your mouth and get your cheeks puffed.
- Now you need to keep shifting the air from one side of the mouth to the other for approximately 20 to 30 seconds.
- This exercise will work on your face and will help you endorse a beautiful smile.
6. Eyes have brows – shake them up
- Shaking or more specifically raising your eyebrows can have several meanings and can be a good way to showcase your expressions.
- However, one thing that raising your eyebrows can do best is to help you do a face exercise.
- In this exercise, you need to press your index and middle finger above your eyebrows while trying to push your eyebrows upwards.
- This will ensure your eyebrows don’t come too close to your eyes as you grow up and that they are at an appropriate place making your face look more beautiful.
7. What’s on your ceiling – You got to know
- You can do almost all face exercises with your face looking towards the ceiling.
- This helps you get rid of double chin as it puts pressure on the neck and the chin while you look up.
- All you need to do in this exercise is to sit straight, move your face upwards to try and look at the ceiling.
- Then make a kissing face and keep staring the ceiling for 10 seconds.
- Repeat this for 10 times to get a properly shaped neck and a disappearing second chin.
8. Tighten up your eyes
- In this exercise, you need to close your eyes and try to bring your cheeks closer to your eyes in a way that you feel the pressure on your cheeks.
- This exercise is a very simple yet effective exercise for getting rid of cheek fat and gives your face a fresh look.
Conclusion – Keep a happy smile on your face
All the exercises mentioned above are simple yet effective facial exercises to reduce face fat and get a healthy, toned and fresh-looking face. These exercises are simple enough to be performed multiple times a day and bring freshness to your face every time you perform them. The more consistent you are with these exercises, the better and the earlier results you will get for your face. End each exercise with a smile to make the effects multi-fold.