Six Common Home Remedies For a Pedicure
Lots of queries come to the health specialists related to remedies for a pedicure, so today I am going to discuss this topic in detail and tell you every possible way for healing your cracked heels and relaxing the muscles. Mostly, people ignore their feet completely because they don’t have that much time for taking care of their feet and they don’t consider it that much important; which is wrong.
If we take care of our feet in the same way as our other body parts then it not only enhance our beauty but also it will have several benefits related to health. Our feet veins and brain connect with each other, so if we will massage our feet with lukewarm oil in a circular motion then it will affect not only our feet but it will also relax our mind. Usually, our daily schedule is too busy that almost for the whole day we are on our toes and our toes get too tired and stressed.
It then becomes a necessity to give them nourishment for preparing for the next day of work. So, now it is time to talk about the most important tips for taking care of our feet and these remedies are so easy to use with our readily available ingredients.
These home remedies for a pedicure are very instant, refreshing and easy to do at home daily. Some of the very useful tips are as follows:-
1) Lemon juice as a pedicure remedy
- The first remedy is, take lukewarm water and fill it around half of the bucket.
- In this water add some salt, half spoon lemon juice and few drops of extract oil.
- Soak your feet for about 15 to 20 minutes in this mixture then wipe off your feet, rub your heels with a pumice stone, and then clean your feet with a clean towel or with a sponge.
- Now apply some moisturizer or coconut oil in a circular motion with the help of the index and the middle fingers.
- Apply this remedy daily, cracked heels will heal and you will start feeling refreshed.
2) Using wax to heel the cracks
- The second tip is, take double boiler, melt a normal size of a candle in the boiler, take some Vaseline around half of the spoon, fill this mixture in a bottle of the wide mouth.
- Apply this cream daily and cracked heels will repair in no time.
- Tried and tested remedy to do away with cracked heels and to get beautiful feet.
3) Using a pumice stone to remove that dead skin
- The third and very useful remedy is, take a pumice stone, firstly remove your nail polish with nail polish remover then soak your feet in lukewarm water around 15-20 minutes then rub pumice stone and peel off dead skin around the corners and then with the help of filer you can shape your nail better.
- Apply some nourishment cream after warms and go to bed and sleep peacefully.
4) Epsom salt and honey for dead skin free feet
- The fourth home remedy for a pedicure is one in which we need 2 to 3 ingredients; 1 tablespoon of Epsom salt, 1 tablespoon of honey and a few drops of coconut oil or olive oil. Mix these ingredients in half a bucket of lukewarm water.
- Soak your feet for around 15 to 20 minutes then peel off your dead skin with pumice stone and then take some coconut oil in your palm.
- Massage in a circular motion with the help of two fingers and you can start seeing the changes in a few days.
- Cracked heels will repair as well as they will look so beautiful.
- Massaging helps to open blocked pores and improves blood circulation which helps to get better sleep.
5) Using mouthwash and vinegar as a pedicure remedy
- This is my favorite remedy, what you have to do, take a half bucket of warm water, add two and a half spoon of mouthwash (any mouthwash), one and half cup of white vinegar ( easily available in market) and just soak your feet into this mixture for around 15 to 20 minutes.
- Your feet will heel and you will feel so refreshing after following this easy remedy.
- Vinegar helps in cleaning your feet, and also helps in de-tanning.
- After that just wipe your feet with some cloth and apply some coconut oil. And you will see the magic.
6) The combination of four – Cocoa butter, honey, white vinegar, and white sugar
- In this remedy you will need four types of ingredients, first is cocoa butter, white vinegar, honey, and white sugar. Half of the spoon of cocoa butter, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, 1 tablespoon of white sugar and1 tablespoon of honey.
- Pour all these ingredients in the bucket full of lukewarm water.
- Soak your feet around 15-20 minutes in this mixture then wipe off with some clean cloth and sponge then apply some coconut oil or some kind of moisturizer. And you will start seeing results in a week or so whether your feet are in any kind of condition.
- However, in the market many crack heels creams are available but they are of very temporarily basis, as soon as you stop using then, the previous situation of your heel will get back. And these remedies not only solving your problem but also giving you relief.
- Also in summers, there are many de-tanning and detox remedies are also available.
- All the above remedies are there for long, use them once which one suits you better and you will be able to get your dream feet and also feel fresh and relaxed.
Our feet need as much attention as any other part of our body. Pedicure is the key to your feet’s well being and can be done easily. There are many home remedies available for a pedicure and they can be easily followed. With the readily available home products, one can perform pedicure and feel refreshed all the time. Take good care of your feet and you will be blessed with a lovely pair of feet throughout your life. You can also gather my previous articles to reduce face fat using exercises and weight loss tips so far.